We’re stoked to announce that our Surf School of the Year vote is back!
The Surfing Sumo will again be sponsoring an award for the Best Surf School in the UK, and once again we’re giving you the chance to vote for your favourite!
The Best Surf School 2017 Award, will be presented at the forthcoming UK Pro Surf Tour’s Surf Awards on 26th November at the Carnmarth Hotel, Newquay.
Your vote is important. And to sweeten the deal (and encourage you to vote) we will be entering everyone who votes into our prize draw for the chance to win a Nixon® LODOWN II Watch!
About the awards
The UK Surf Awards in association with the UKPSA, is UK surfing’s answer to the Oscars. The awards ceremony brings together the UK’s top surfers along with the professionals who represent all corners of the UK surfing scene.
How to vote
To cast your vote and automatically enter our prize draw, enter your name, a valid email address and the surf school you want to vote for via our voting form below. Voting closes on 20th November and we will announce the winner of the prize draw at the end of November.
Voting is now closed
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per email address.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 12th October 2017 until 20th November 2017.
- The Surfing Sumo is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.