St Vedas Surf can organise surf lessons for you, your friends and family, or simply sign up to our mailing list on our website to join a lesson!
As well as being conveniently located on Coldingham Bay beachfront, we also have a range of facilities including a surf shop, rentals, repairs, toilets, hot showers, free parking and changing rooms (so no need to change outdoors!).
All of our surf lessons are run by qualified Water Skills Academy Instructors who will teach you beach safety and the basic aspects of surfing.
Lessons last 2 hours, approx 15 minutes on the beach covering safety and aspects of surfing then approx 1hr 45 mins in the water having fun surfing.
- All you need to bring with you is your swimming costume and towel.
- All equipment – Wetsuits, surf boots and surfboards will be provided.
- Hot or cold food and drinks are available in our licensed resturant or at the beach cafe.
- One-to-one tuition is available at an extra cost.
- The surf school recommends a minimum age of 8 years old for lesson
- For children 10 years old and under we ask a parent or guardian to be on hand for the lesson to help with changing in and out of wetsuits.